I am currently a Ph.D. student at the University of Aizu, as a member of the Adaptive Systems Laboratory. I graduated from the Hung Yen University of Technology and Education in 2009 and Hanoi University of Science and Technology in 2013 with a B.S and an M.S in Electronics Engineering, respectively. My current research interests are in the field of adaptive deep neuro-inspired computing systems for pattern recognition and Network-on-Chip.
- Vu Huy The, ”Algorithms and Architectures for Spiking Neuromorphic Systems (スパイキングニューロモルフィックシステムのためのアルゴリズム及びアーキテクチャ)”, Ph.D. Thesis, Graduate School of Computer Science and Engineering, The University of Aizu, September 2019.
- The H. Vu, Yuichi Okuyama, and Abderazek Ben Abdallah, “Comprehensive Analytical Model and K-means based Multicast Routing Algorithm and Architecture for 3D-NoC of Spiking Neurons”, ACM Journal on Emerging Technologies in Computing Systems, Special Issue on Hardware and Algorithms for Learning On-a-chip for Energy-Constrained On-Chip Machine Learning, 2019 (to appear).
- The H. Vu, Ogbodo Mark Ikechukwu, and Abderazek Ben Abdallah, “Fault-tolerant Spike Routing Algorithm and Architecture for Three Dimensional NoC-Based Neuromorphic Systems’”, IEEE Access, vol. 7, pp. 90436-90452, 2019.
- The H. Vu, Yuichi Okuyama, and Abderazek Ben Abdallah, “Analytical performance assessment and high-throughput low-latency spike routing algorithm for spiking neural network systems”, The Journal of Supercomputing, 2019, pp 1-31, doi:10.1007/s11227-019-02792-y.
- The H. Vu, Abderazek Ben Abdallah, “Low-Latency K-Means Based Multicast Routing Algorithm and Architecture for Three Dimensional Spiking Neuromorphic Chips”, Big Data and Smart Computing (BigComp) 2019 IEEE International Conference on, pp. 1-8, Kyoto, Fab. 2019, (Best Paper Award Runner-Up).
The H. Vu, Yuji Murakami, and Abderazek Ben Abdallah, “Graceful Fault-tolerant On-chip Spike Routing Algorithm for Mesh-based Spiking Neural Networks,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Intelligent Autonomous Systems (ICoIAS’2019), Singapore, Feb. 2019.
- The H. Vu and Abderazek Ben Abdallah, “A Low-latency Tree-based Multicast Spike Routing for Scalable Multicore Neuromorphic Chips”, ACM – 5th International Conference of Computing for Engineering and Sciences, Hammamet, Tunisia, July 2019 (to appear).
The H. Vu, Ryunosuke Murakami, Yuichi Okuyama, Abderazek Ben Abdallah, ”Efficient Optimization and Hardware Acceleration of CNNs towards the Design of a Scalable Neuro-inspired Architecture in Hardware”, IEEE International Conference on Big Data and Smart Computing (BigComp), Shanghai, China, January 15-18, 2018. [paper.pdf]