We investigate innovative computing systems and technologies that deliver high-performance, energy-efficiency, and adaptivity for various application domains and social needs. In particular, we develop algorithms and techniques for run-time decision-making targeting various optimization goals such as power/energy-efficiency, fault-tolerance/reliability, or compute performance, and targeting different architectural platforms, including high-performance computing nodes, reconfigurable systems, and power-constrained edge computing systems and technologies.
- CFP: IEEE-Journal on Emerging and Selected Topics in Circuits and Systems
- 11/25/2019: The 14th IEEE MCSoC 2020 Symposium will be held at the Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore, Sun, Dec 20, 2020 – Wed, Dec 23, 2020
- 02/22/2020: D1 Doctor Candidate Ogbodo Mark presented part of his research work at the 2020 IEEE International Conference on Big Data and Smart Computing, February 19-22, 2020, Busan, Korea
- ASL – Adaptive Systems Laboratory Research, August 2020
- 8/23/2019: D3 Doctor Candidate Vu Huy The presented his Doctoral Dissertation’s public presentation.
- ASL News archive